Isn't it funny...

How Mothers that breastfeed feel like everyone wants then to formula feed.. And mothers that formula feed feel like everyone wants them to breastfeed? Kinda interesting... No matter what you do, you can't please everyone I guess..

LucasMama08

Asked by LucasMama08 at 7:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• That is the best thing about being a mom. It is figuring out what works best for your family and doing it. I work hard not to worry about what others think, I know what I am doing is best for my family, so I do it.
    John Fogerty said it best...
    "But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well
    You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself"
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 7:19 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Your right, you can never please every one. So I  stopped trying a long time ago.

Answer by louise2 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• i won cause i did both lol,i only stopped cause i was drying up and was under a whole lot of stress,but not once did i think i was better for doing either.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:17 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• LOL.  Yes your right.  I hadn't thought about it like that before, good point. 

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 7:20 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• yeah i noticed that, i think its a matter of perspective :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I tried to breastfeed, but my daughter was allergic to breastmilk. Every time I would feed it to her, she would violently throw up. So the pediatrician told us to just formula feed, so thats what we did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• So...just please your self...
    twotwinsmom

Answer by twotwinsmom at 8:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Babies are not allergic to breast milk. That's like saying a monkey is allergic to monkey milk or a cow is allergic to cow milk. It was most likely something in your diet, not the milk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Yes babies can be allergic to beastmilk! actually my doctor and the pediatrician said she was allergic to breastmilk, and its actually quite common.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Isn't that the truth! Everyone wants to interject in others lives. Especially when it comes to babies. As time goes on, it's easier to tune it all out. I wish I could have earlier!
    preshies5

Answer by preshies5 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2009