WHAT WAS THE MOST ROMANTIC THING UR MATE DID FOR U?

ON A SPECIAL OCCASION AS UR BD. ANNIVERSARY, OR ETC...

angelchip401

Asked by angelchip401 at 7:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• For our anniversary he made reservations at the winery we had our wedding dinner at , then took me to a comedy club and then to a movie after. It was all a surprise he had planned. For my birthday he leased me a horse (something i haven't done in yrs) and I got to ride her anytime and then have the option to buy her after a month of getting to know her.
    I had out patient surgery this past Monday morning, he brought me home, put me to bed, took care of our boys when they got home from school, made supper, helped with homework, did the dishes, got them all ready and in bed, all while I slept. Then after sleeping 9 hours I got up and he made me something to eat, I then went back to bed, he tucked me in gave me my meds and let me sleep in the next morning. He's such an awesome Hubby and Dad!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:56 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• aww... that is sweet!
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 8:37 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• One random night I came home from work and found hershey kisses leading to the bathroom with a bath ready and candles lit with a note on the sink. It was wonderful
    aeemom

Answer by aeemom at 8:51 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I had dental surgery 2 days ago and fell promptly asleep once he got me home and into bed. When I woke up I saw an evelope on my nightstand. I opened it and it was the most romantic card I had received in a long time and at the end he wrote for me to get well soon with all his love. That alone made me feel so much better than the Vicodin! ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• when i was dating mu hubby he took me to the city by souh seaport. whe he got there he got a bottle of champagne. and a blanket. we had a romantic evening underneath the stars. it was beautiful that was 23yres. ago and i remmber it as it was yesterday,,,
    angelchip401

Answer by angelchip401 at 2:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2009