WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON ABORTIONS?

WHAT GROUP OF WOMEN DOU THINK GETS THEM MOST?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 8:06 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its my body and ill do what i want with it and NO ONE can tell me how or what to do with my body that is my right as a woman
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I personally would not choose to get one. I think in some situations it is medically necessary i.e. the mother will die without one. I might even say that in rape situations it is okay.
    I am totally opposed to abortions to take care of an oops situation. That is just my opinion though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Everyone knows that this topic always gets these ladies stirred up so I don't know why people still ask this. I read this question at least once a day lol.

BUT my answer is...I think that young moms with unplanned pregnancies and women more focused on their careers to worry about a baby...

I know a lot of young moms are on here including me, i'm not talking about you i'm talking about the ones that would have to hide it from their parents or something....

I don't really know that's just my opinion.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 8:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• It is not just YOUR body anymore! You share it with your unborn child. I agree with anon 8:10. In certain situations I'd say okay. But not just blah blah my body....and because you were't careful. There are other options that don't involve murder.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• i agree with the anon. 8:10 completely! except i think its allright in a rape situation. jmo
    Mommy2babie

Answer by Mommy2babie at 8:13 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• People always think there parents are gonna freak out and they hardly ever do. You'd kill someone to avoid your parents getting mad at you?? Once you're pregnant the damage is done. Take responsibility for your life and your childs life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• i couldnt personally ever do it unless i was raped...but im not going to judge someone else if thats what they choose to do. i just think that i need to deal with what i made happen.
    ashtynsmom730

Answer by ashtynsmom730 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Why do you care about what others think? No one will sway you.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Here is MY opinion on abortion. I am on the fence on abortions as I do think that a woman should have the right to choose, especially in certain situations, but I don't think it should be used as a form of birth control. (like unprotected sex, get pregnant, abort, unprotected sex, pregnant and abort again...)
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:55 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I use to be very pro-choice...I even considered it when I had a pregnancy scare..... But now that I have babies...I am very pro-life ! It is heartbreaking when you have people killing babies..

You only regret the kids you dont have - not the ones you do !
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 9:54 PM on Sep. 26, 2009