i FINALLY did it!

i finally got the nerve to leave him. he's gone & i honestly couldn't be any happier. i am going to be filing for divorce on monday. i love him, yes. but, he is and always will be an extremely controlling, abusive, son of a bitch. i just had to get that out there. i am so ready to start my life for my girls & me.

Ari0825

Asked by Ari0825 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Congrats! I am so happy for you!!! I could cry (and I don't even know you! LOL) I know what a difficult step this is to take...................you should be so proud of yourself. If you need anything please feel free to PM me!!!!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:17 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• GOOD JOB! Seriously you should be so proud. Some women take forever to realize this, some never do.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 8:32 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Congrats on making a healthy decision for you and your girls. I am sorry for your loss. The end of a marriage can feel like a death, but when it's for the best, it helps with the pain. You will probably want to find a counselor for you and your children.
    Good luck to you! Hugs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Good for you taking that 1st step and making your life better! I wish you and your girls the best!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:39 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I dont know your situation but it sounds like you did the right thing! It may be a rough road ahead, divorces are never fun for you and your girls.. keep your head up and know that things are already on a better path!
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 8:39 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• YAY....i wish u luck.....
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 11:45 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Thank you! Yes, but, I am doing good. I already see a therapist, so that helped. My kids are too young to understand, so I don't think they need counseling. I couldn't be happier :]
    Ari0825

Answer by Ari0825 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 27, 2009