Should i pick up some dinner?

If yes, what should i eat?

Kids are out at the IL's tonight, and DH is still deployed so it's just me. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We went to an international buffet place tonight because no one could decide on one place to eat at. I had dental surgery 2 days ago so I have stitches on my left side, 2 crowns on my right side, and one of the crowns fell out last night and it won't stay in. So I can't chew on either side of my mouth....LOL. They got nice, delicious foods while I had soup, mashed potatoes, and jello. :(
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:22 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Cook and freeze the leftovers

Answer by rkoloms at 8:31 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• chinese take out... cuddle up with a good movie and bubble bath :)
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 8:36 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• What do want that you never get to eat and just love. I would get a really good pasta dish from olive garden or 99's. Whatever you get i hope you enjoy every bit and ever moment of quite you have. You can eat a hot meal for once. Be careful you may have to blow on your own food it may be hot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• we had take out chinese ohh yum yum but my tummy not liking me to well right now lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 8:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• LOL Anon 7:36 "be careful you may have to blow on your food" I can't rem. the last time I blew on my own food...the kids yes, all the time but not mine

If it were me, I'd get a shrimp ring and eat the whole thing myself?? boiled shrimp yummy

enjoy it-whatever you do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I'd probably get Chinese. I don't like DD eating Chinese because its so greasy, so I only ever get it if she's not home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Sep. 26, 2009