Taco night~

We have taco night at least twice aweek at our home. My son loves the beans with cheese on his taco.

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 8:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I LOVVVVVVVVE tacos that sounds good i think i will make them tomorrow night.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• mmmm. I love tacos too and i'll be making them more often now that i know that my boys love them too.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:39 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• We don't do regular tacos anymore. I do all the stuff and serve it with a bag of Scoops chips, and we all make our own plates of micro-mini taco salads. But this is the third time I've seen tacos mentioned tonight, and I am really beginning to want one.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 8:53 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Yuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!!!!
    I walked by a mexican restaurant in the mall tonight and a lady had bought a HUGE taco salad that made my mouth salivate!!! I love the refried beans, cheese, beef, black olives, sour cream, lettuce, diced tomatoes, all in a huge bowl shell. I'm salivating again!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:19 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Yum! We have tacos fairly often at our house. My kids love 'em with lettuce, black olives, cheese and hot sauce.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:20 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Great, now I want tacos, lol. We used to have taco night once a week but the kids got burnt out on it. I think I have all the ingredients to make our tacos except refried beans (I put them in the meat to make it last longer...there are 7 people in the family). Could probably use more sour cream, too. My 3yo would sit and eat the entire tub of sour cream if I let her and only take 1 or 2 bites of her taco.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Why don't you girls just go to "Taco Bell"....lol If you have one in your area...

Or go to Jack in the box they have great taco's as well.....mmmmm and again if you live in the area that has one close by.

This is what we do for taco's I don't cook....hehehe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Mmmm double decker tacos are the best! their so cheesy, crunchy, and sooo good with sour cream, tomatos, lettece, and MORE CHEESE! lol =P
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2009