is this normal?

i have a dd with my ex...we werent trying but werent not trying if that makes sense lol. well i had gotten a period in may and none in june...yet i ended up pregnant in mid june with a conception date of june 4th..which is about the day i was supposed to get my period but didnt. so i ended up getting pregnant during a cycle with no period. now that my husband and i are trying...i get my period every 31 days and nothing has happened. is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It sounds like you ovulated late during the cycle you got pregnant, which happens sometimes even in the most regular of women. The best thing to do (and it should be really easy since you're so regular) is to chart, so you know exactly when you're ovulating, when you're fertile, when you can take a test, etc., and it would also tell you if you ovulate late so you won't get disappointed if your period is a few days late but HPTs keep coming up negative. www.fertilityfriend.com is a great website to get you started. Feel free to message me with any questions you have. Good luck!

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:56 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• thanks alot! it was just so weird bc i took so many tests after i missed that period in june. i even had a blood test taken in early july and nothing. i gave up and eventually found out in august when i was 10 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Sep. 26, 2009