anyone ever have implantion bleeding before preg? what is it like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it was just light spotting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• what do you mean by implantation bleeding? Is this during normal (have sex with a man)conception? Seriously, I don't know?
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I think the op means when you have a fertilized egg and it is implanting itself (attaching) to the uterus
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Yes, twice. Before it was light spotting, enough to stain my underwear but not enough to soak through and make a mess. This pregnancy, it was the tiniest bit of pink tinted discharge that I might have missed if I weren't looking for signs of my cycle coming (it was our anniversary weekend and we were on vacation). Both times were very short.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 11:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• yes i have had it about a couple of weeks ago it feels like you are on your period for about a half of mintue so cramping and a litlle spoting and that is it
    mona29375

Answer by mona29375 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• It's different for those that experience it. With DD it was nothing but a spot on toilet paper. With this pregnancy, I was certain it was a period. But the bleeding only lasted for two maybe three days and it was fairly light.
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 12:25 AM on Sep. 27, 2009