He keeps saying I had an abortion, how do I get him to stop?

A few years back I took the morning after pill after a slip up one time. I called the doctor that very day and he said by my cycle I was probably not going to get pregnant but would prescribe the pills anyway. At the time I was working going to school trying to raise kids and my SO who was a SAHD at the time was trying to get me pregnant again cause he thought I was going to cheat on him. My body and our wallet wouldn't be able to afford another child. He knew this and still wanted to try and get me pregnant.
I'm tired of him telling people I had an abortion when I didn't. He even try to hint it to our son that "mommy had a little brother in her but she didn't want it" He said that to him today. I of course punch him in the nuts.
How do I get him to stop that BS.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Umm slap his head against the wall with the door as you toss him to the curb.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I deffinatley agree, he needs to go. You and no one else deserves to be treated like that!
    Mommy2babie

Answer by Mommy2babie at 8:54 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• This is your ex you are talking about right? Talk to your lawyer.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 8:54 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Ya I agree with anon :49 Pack his shit and boot his ass out the door. You don't tell your child that. I would have kick his ass out the minute the words came out his mouth the very first time. Your man sounds like a real LOSER to me. His is not a very healthy person to be around your child he should grow the hell up and you need to boot his ass out to try and teach him a lesson. Lesson should be R.E.S.P.E.C.T..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• some ppl think the morning after pill is abortion. you will probably never convince him that you didn't have one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Explain to him that the morning after doesn't abort the child it prevents the creation of a child. So you couldn't have had an abortion, if you were never prego. And express to him how much this hurts and that he needs to check his insecurities at the door. You are not his mommy and if he doesn't grow up, he knows how to work a door. I mean seriously that is his issue that he is trying to put on you, not fair.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:22 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• If you had an abortion, so did he every time he jacked off. Tell your son daddy had a little brother (actually millions of them) but her flushed him down the toilet.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• The very first Anon has it right. Kick is paranoid neurotic NON working NON supporting his family ass to the curb and hit him with the door on his way out.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• using the children in an argument is abusive to you and the children. Perhaps he is a long lost cousin of my ex-husband aka "King douche bag." If he loves your children it is NEVER acceptable to pit them against you or frighten them. He is not just being a bad parent, his behavior is actually damaging you and the children.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:17 PM on Sep. 26, 2009