I am new at this profile thing

Can you ladies checkoutmy profile and tell me what i can do you ladies have very nice ones lease help me

inlovewith4

Asked by inlovewith4 at 8:57 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Holidays

• Wow...um...between the background, avatar (what IS that?!), the music, and the kids pics....I'd say you have accomplished a holiday profile....yikes! :)
    My only suggestion is to look at your profile page for yourself and see if there are any widgets you can move from the left side to the right side so the page isn't so long. I also think you have 2 widgets of groups you belong to, but you need to double check that, because one of them can be deleted.
    Glad to see you are having fun!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:09 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Looks good to me and I haven't figured out how to get my sound on my computer on so I don't know about the sound i have none and I don't have flash player cause I can't get it to download on my computer either but your profile looks great to me.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:15 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• move some of the things over to the right? they are all on the same side? and don't CAP the info about yourself? you're yelling??

besides that looks good
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• There is nothing wrong with your profile. Just experiment with it. change things around move boxes and experiment with backgrounds till you find what you like. It's your profile and should be how you want, not how other Moms here think it should be. Profiles arnt a contest thing. Mine is obnxious. Check it out.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:00 PM on Sep. 26, 2009