hey ladies do you have any ideas for halloween party for kids

any food ideas or decorating party games children ages 7 to 13

mari2120

Asked by mari2120 at 9:09 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There are TONS of sites you can Googles for awesome ideas, especially for foods.
    For a kids halloween party several years ago I made a kitty litter cake and the kids LOVED it! I know that can be Googled, too, and it was so fun to make. It was delicious to eat, too!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I remember one were there was cooked spagehtie for brains, pealed grapes for eye, others stuff. We sat in a circle in the dark and put our hands in this stuff. It was gross. By it is halloween. Good luck that is a hard age, tweens.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:13 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• http://familyfun.go.com/halloween/
    I think this site has a lot of good ideas.
    Last year for our halloween party invitations, we took tootsie pops and put square piece of white cloth around sucker part and put a ghost face on them. On the other side of the cloth we wrote info about party. Anyways they were really cute, but our party consists of younger kids so I don't know if that would be cool enough. lol
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 11:04 PM on Sep. 26, 2009