Leaking water? IDK?

Okay, i am 33 weeks and 1 day. I do not have an obgyn i moved about a month ago and i just got my healthcare set up thursday and it takes 48 hours to go into the system so i have not bee to a doctor in awhile and i feel terrible about that but there was no way i could get to an obgyn, so i dont know alot about my pregnancy since 26weeks. Well anyway, i have discharge it is whit sometimes and sometimes clear. When i sneeze a little comes out. Not pee i know what that feels like. But its not white it is clear. This happened to my mom she thought it wasnt anything but it was her water and she had my sister at 36 weeks. I dont know if it is that or just regular fluids. Oh and just to say i am making an appt Monday. Oh and also i moved 1200 miles away thats why it has been so complicated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Smell it and if it smells sweet or like bleech then it is ur water and u need to go to the er
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Does it have an odor?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 9:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I had leaking when I was coughing to and could have sworn it was my water, but it wasn't. Maybe go to L&D and have it checked just to be safe... But im also having a lot of the same type of discharge, and pieces of my mucos plug are coming out with it, so that may be the same as yours.. and explains why sometimes it white and sometimes its clear.. If you are leaking a lot go get checked. Better safe than sorry.
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 9:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2009