How Many People Would You Allow To Watch You Give Birth?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Honestly, when it came to pushing and the doc and all those other medical people came in...I would not have noticed if the entire congregation of my church showed up. I didn't care.
    muddysuzi

Answer by muddysuzi at 11:31 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• 4-8 people.

My husband. My MIL. My midwife.
    Maybe a doula, maybe my 2 sons, maybe a close friend (dont have any at the moment).

outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:20 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My husband only had I had a choice. My Older sister was the labor coach while the hubby hid in the waiting room. Do you really want your Mom or MIL in there looking at your "parts" as the baby comes out? Pain can make you say allot of mean things to people you like or love.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:32 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Mom and Grandma were in the room with me. I really wanted DD's Nanny in the room, but Grandma is a bit of a pain so instead of hearing her complain about it the rest of my life, I just allowed her in the room.
    At the hospital only 2 people were allowed in the room.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Besides the doctor, nurse or whoever was needed "medically" for the birth...My husband.....and my Mom. I would never consider letting my children watch that, kids don't need to see that, imo.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 10:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I had my sister, best friend, hubby and both my mom and dad in the room with me. What the heck, I could have sold tickets by that point! :)
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 10:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Only my husband...and the docs
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 10:39 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My husband is always with me.
    I would let my mom be there if she wanted to, and wasn't keeping my other children.
    I would be open to allowing a few teenage girls come witness my birth for an educational experience.
    If I had a sister I wouldn't her being there either.

Actually, when I had my first child, my husband, my best friend and her boyfriend (my husband's best friend) were all there. Although the boyfriend wasn't really "watching" just in the same room.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• one...my husband
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 10:52 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Only my DH and Doctor,nurse,etc. Nobody else. I am too modest .It is a private moment shared by husband/ father of my baby,IMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Sep. 26, 2009