Anyone On CafeMom Alot And Want To Message?

I am a 21 year old single mom, have lots of things going on.... 1. About to have another baby, 2. BF problems, 3. Job/Money Problems.... Any one in the same sorta situation wanna message?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I am 29 SAHM, but I am a really good listener and I can give sound advice if you need it. I've been through a lot of stuff and am finally coming out the other side. I get on as much as I can, I just had baby #2 and I have a 2 year old, so it's usually in the late evening. :)
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:49 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I'm 23 and a single mom too. I have lots of things going on [none of those things though].
    I'm not on CafeMom a lot, but you are welcome to message me and I will write back ASAP. Or if you message me I can give you my e-mail and we can e-mail each other. I know the importance of needing someone to talk to b/c I'm in need of someone ALOT these days.
    Hope you have a good day/night.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:31 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I am a 25 y/o sahm whom just became a single mom not to long ago I also could use the convo. I have a dd thats 22months and expecting a son in Nov 09. I also have money problems being that i cant work this late in pregnancy. I realy have noo family support whatsoever. Im down if you ever wanna chat
    mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 11:56 PM on Sep. 26, 2009