can you please share the best thing that has happened to you in awhile?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 10:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The birth of my daughter four months ago :)
    And second to that, getting a new job one month ago at a veterinary clinic as a groomer's assistant with perfect hours/days; I get to be around animals all day, and my DD gets to hang out with her grandma & grandpa all day on the days I work :)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 10:46 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• the best thing that has EVER happened to me is the birth of my daughter. Life is so hard and things get so difficult and stressful, but when she looks at me and smiles, all of that other stuff goes away.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:28 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• The best thing that has happened to me sense my mom died 5.5 months ago is when my DH took leave from Iraq in July.
    But sense he's back in Iraq the best thing that has happened ...probably ...getting to order my new DSLR. ...and soon the best thing will be that i will have a larger and more reliable car.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:29 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• i got an MRI 2nd opinion that my family and primary doc. discouraged me from doing and learned my hip does NOT need surgery, it's just arthritis. severe arthritis yes but nothing surgery would help whatsoever, in fact the trauma would've probably caused more damage and pain. I very rarely defy peoples opinions so I've been feeling pretty awesome about it.

OH - and my 4 year old was bumped up into the 1st/2nd grade ballet class.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I would say it was the other day when my dh gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek. I was so surprised (he normally doesn't show much affection)
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:48 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• has to be my son. I love and adore him so much. I'm still amazed God granted us to have him and he's 7 years old.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 10:50 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• the best thing thats happened most recently is im pregnant
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Things have been very stressful and seem to never get better... but yesterday I found out my friend FINALLY got pregnant and please cross your fingers for the baby, she has had several losses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• the best thing is my family finding out that i was having another baby boy my hubby playing with my son watching them run around my son is 11 months old so it is pretty funny watching him trying to runn away from my husband, well walking fast lol
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 2:19 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I farted!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Sep. 27, 2009