How can you boost your energy?

Morgan537

Asked by Morgan537 at 10:33 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• There are always energy drinks and lots of them on the market, but those can make some people jittery with a crash later. I used to take St.Johns Wort myself, which helped alot with my energy and mood.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My favorite way to get a boost of natural energy is to drink Emergen-C.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 10:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I pop no-doz. they're quicker than pop and coffee.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:51 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Exercise and a high protein diet.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:55 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Water! Being even the teeniest bit dehydrated can leave you feeling droopy. You should be drinking at least oz glasses a day.
    Eating animal products can also leave you feeling sluggish. Instead, base your diet on fruits and vegetables (7-8 servings a day in at least 3 different colors), whole grains (5-6 servings a day) and legumes (at least 2 servings a day)
    Send me a message offlist if you would like meal ideas/recipes

Answer by rkoloms at 6:22 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I have been doing the Jen Fe Fat loss patch I love it is great energy boost it is all natural and does not give the jitters, plus it is not to much at one time it is an even throughout the day. There is the patch, a pill you can take or an energy drink. take a look at what they have to offer and if you are a wholesale member it is less money for you. http://www.thepatchthatpays.com

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 5:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2009