now that Summer is truly officially over.... what were your highs and lows of it

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 10:35 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lows : when i was told i may not be able to work anymore cuz of my back. when i found out that i had cervical cancer. when i found out my boyfriend had a brain tumor.

high: when they got my cancer and my most fav and recent high would be finding out im pregnant.and finding out that they're getting rid of my boyfriends tumor. talkin about getting engaged.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:54 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Highs: Finally getting to meet my babygirl.

Lows: dealing with her father meeting her for the first time in four months.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:37 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• lows---I had two aunts pass away from cancer, hubby had to find a new job because the SNAKE didn't keep his promise.

Highs...school started and my son's grades are all A's...my son is my High. So, is my husband.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 10:37 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My high is when DH got to take a 2 week leave from Iraq in July.
    My low was changing our plans to TTC in July because of taking on my little brother after my moms death.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:37 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• we took a real vacation to a waterpark in spite of the fact that my husband was laid off like 48 hours prior. We decided not to break the kids hearts and still go.... and it turned out to be a real spirit lifter for us as a couple.

my moms health is fading... BADLY.

we moved.... turned out to be a blessing and a curse

my vicodin was increased to 8 a day.... also a blessing and a curse

we went off and then on and off and then on food stamps again (yes, in a 3 month span!)

I sold my daughters potties and donated her old pullups

wow... been a long summer. Xmas please hurry . . . . . !
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My favorite was my Anniversary. My dh surprised with a hotel in Door County WI with a whirlpool tub chocolates and wine. Then the next day a tour of where the wine was made. We took a walk along the avenue window shopping and enjoyed quaint museums. It was a whole weekend to bond and relax. The worst was when taking my family camping my daughter threw up and my son stepped on a ground hive!
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 10:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I got to spend time with my family in june, DH and my mother worked it out so DS and I could.
    Then DH got a raise at work
    His boss failed the same set of tests that gave him the raise, and they let her go meaning he was working 7 days a week and 50-60 hours a week. So we never got to see him
    But he now has her job and it was a 10k per year raise.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 2:04 AM on Sep. 27, 2009