are there any other moms out there who...

are bored && have no friends. I hope I'm not the only one! My husbands on a dudes night out & I'm stuck at home on a Friday night... I guess I'mma mommy afterall eh? Why do dudes get to have all the fun anyway?!

AmyJoost

Asked by AmyJoost at 11:04 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The fact you didn't know the day only emphesizes what you're saying. I hear ya. I have friends but for the most part I'm a homebody and my man does fun stuff all the time with his buddies.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 11:25 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Hon... it's Saturday night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• good question...lol no your not the only. so how are you doin tonight?
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 11:06 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• haha, well, being a stay at home mom i guess entitles me to not really know the day of the week, but friday...saturday, who cares? same idea... cmon humor me here, girl.. You know we're all lame being here on-okay!-A SATURDAY night?!

is that better? ;)
    AmyJoost

Answer by AmyJoost at 11:10 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• oh && to answer your question, Kuuipo317--I'm bored as hell. ;) how are you on this WONDERFUL SATURDAY night?! ;D
    AmyJoost

Answer by AmyJoost at 11:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Every night is the same at my house anyway! Either I stay at home watching TV or I go shopping or driving around.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Lol..its Sat..no don't worry your not the only one. I'm at home with my two LO while my DH is out with his brother, and mom..well actually he took my 11 year old DD to the movies with the rest of his fam, but I'm stuck at home because the LO will probably be too loud, and also its not a movie they will enjoy. "FAME"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• thanks for the answer.. but yeah.. someone has already brought to my attention that its saturday.. thanks anyway though. its just rubbin a little more salt to my wounds of lonely pathetic-ness. XD
    AmyJoost

Answer by AmyJoost at 11:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My DH works full-time, does security work for festivals part-time, goes to school, has a hobby of DAG, and is preparing a local Haunt that gives it's proceeds to charity. He volunteers with my son's Boy Scout troop, and just bought a motorcycle last year which he constantly upgrades.
    Once a month I get to play BUNKO with other moms for a few hours and for a break I can donate plasma and read during the bleeding twice a week for an hour. My big highlight is on Sat. I watch Dr. Who.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 11:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• It's hard to have any friends when you can't have a social life and the other spouse can. Isn't really right or fair. Luckily I can take my 3 yr old to see a friend or two and they understand that I never can drop him off somewhere, especially in the evening he'll just fall asleep around 8-9 and then I can chat with someone. My husband rarely has a boys night these days and when he wants to hang out with a friend its playing vid. games in the next room.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Sep. 26, 2009