has anyone already decided what they're getting their kid(s) for Christmas?

I got the new onestepahead catalog today and WOW, that was easy.

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 11:16 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Holidays

• We are thinking about a customized playhouse for them!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I'm getting my son a V-Smile baby and games, some toys, clothes and baby einstein dvd's. I guess it's pretty easy when they're really young.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 11:22 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Well, I've decided what I am not getting them, does that count? We just moved into a smaller home & we are really going to watch the "stuff" that we are bringing into the house. So for Christmas, they are going to get things like extra lessons at the YMCA or possibly a trip. They will still get gifts, of course, but more of the need variety rather than the more crappy toys they don't need variety.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 11:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• we don't know yet
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:28 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Yeap, my son is getting his own laptop. He is 13.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:24 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• My daughter is 7yrs old, We have no clue what we are getting her for xmas yet. My hubby is unemployed and I am the only one working. So this xmas is just going to be for the kids. So we have our daughter who is 7 and nephew 8...and neice 7 and nephew 10....
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 10:14 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• baby will be 11 months he's getting, little tikes barn set, pj's, socks shoes, winter jacket, hats mittens, baby einstine Dvd,
    my DD will be 3 she getting the grand doll house set and some furniture, also an american girl doll, sock shoes under wear, hair things
    my oldest son will be 4 and he's getting a guiter, craftman tool set for sears(toy) sock under wear , work boots, wheel barrow..
    we saved all yr and don't buy them nothing else other that b-days we save all there giift of money from family and buy them a few bigger stuff instead of all that little stuff............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• we are getting my son books, and some hotwheels stuff, little cars and tracks or what not. that is all he is getting.
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 11:54 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Our 2girls are getting 3 gifts a piece.

11yr old: Pay As you Go cell phone for (emergencies only); new robe, and something fun - we'll wait til she starts to hint at as we get closer to the holidays.

4yr old : 1 outfit of some sort, a few books and a toy of some sort; we'll see exactly what toy as it gets closer to the holiday too.

We're doing a family trip to a mountain resort in VA and we'll be gone for X-mas Eve, X-mas day and the day after. So 3nights 4days.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Honestly we have no clue yet. I am a little upset though. We only are going to have about $500 each to spend on them. My DH's company sent all the jobs to India so, he will be out of work and we are only living on my income... So, we had to cut the spending for the holidays this year...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2009