Has anyone else "felt" pregnant as soon as they conceived?

My husband and i had unprotected sex the other day, and I feel "congested" in the abdominal area, like I did when I was pregnant. I'm also very tired and very hungry alot. I know I've been working and skipping meals, but even when I eat I feel either too full, or still hungry. I'm not nauseous, well i was a couple of times, but these were situations anyone would feel nauseous. I'm not due to have my period for almost 2 weeks, and I hope I'm just being paranoid, although there really wouldnt be harm in it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I knew exactly a week and a half before my missed period lol i was at walmart and told my husband that i was gonna buy a pregnancy test... went home took it and not even 5 seconds afterwards it said positive. All my husband had to say was " I hope it is a girl" lol i told him it was gonna be a boy and sure enough it is a boy lol... But to answer your questions Yes
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 1:57 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I knew about an hour after I had sex that I had conceived oldest DD & it was going to be a girl (right on both counts). Sometimes, you just know things. On the other hand, DS caught me completely by surprise & it wasn't until I was about a week late that it dawned on me that I could be pregnant.

I would watch what you eat & drink, just in case you are really expecting. And be prepared to buy a test in a couple weeks. Good luck either way!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 11:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I didn't "know" i was preggo, but did know I was extremely tired.... got blood work, tested for mono... lyme's everything a week before I was preggo.... I later realized I had been eating a lot too.... and peeing more.... the week I got the blood work I did take a pregnancy test but it came up neg.... a lil more than a week later it came up pos.... must of been too soon to tell before even though i was already pregnant... you prolly just have to wait about 2 weeks to see if you get your period
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 11:30 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Same with me, but i am tired but my sleep has been screwed up i was going to bed at 10 now its like 12 or 1 in the morning. plus i am hungry late at night!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I knew as soon as I concieved this time around. I took about 6 tests before I got a positive one (I tried too soon). When you know- you know sometimes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• My breasts were sore within 2 days of ovulation. I knew right then and there!!
    akitamommy

Answer by akitamommy at 12:25 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• That seems a little crazy ! Im almost a week late and I still dont know !
    ryansmommy07

Answer by ryansmommy07 at 12:41 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Nope, just hung-over the next day. =)
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 12:55 AM on Sep. 27, 2009