Wheres my peroid?

I am at day 15 after I ovulated and day since my last period. My cycles keep getting longer, but I have never gone more than 14 days after I ovulate to start AF. I took a test yesterday and it was neg. Should I test again or wait a few more days. Starting to get worried...

auroura

Asked by auroura at 11:17 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• "Hey, your period just called.. it said it was on it's way, don't wait up"!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Just give it a couple more days and if it doesn't show up test again. I've read on here some women were at least 2 weeks late with their periods before they got a positive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I'm in the same boat as you!! I'm on day 37 of my cycle and still no AF. All of my HPT have come back neg. I called my doctor today and they told me to wait one more week if still no AF then I should go in and get tested if neg again then they will give me something to make me start!! Good luck!
    ShannonChia

Answer by ShannonChia at 1:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2009