How did you lose weight?

How did you lose the baby weight? And how long did it take you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 6 months after this baby (had twins 3 years ago and never lost all that weight). We are so completely broke that anything but the basics for food it out of the question and the kids eat first. I eat what's left.
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 11:53 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• It took me around 4 month. I breastfed and was eating normal, but was very active cuz I also had a Toddler at this time. So I actually went under my pre baby weight cuz both kids were keeping me really busy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I am now a pound less than I was when I got pregnant. It took me about a year to lose all the weight. The first 40 shed off in the first couple weeks, but the last 15 took a while. In the beginning of the summer I was walking about 5 miles a day and that helped. It's just weird though, because it seemed like it finally just came off weeks after I stopped walking. OH, I think I know how it melted off . . . . I stopped eating red meat. I only eat chicken/turkey, but not every day. I only eat meat like 3-4 times a week. I feel healthier since I stopped eating red meat too.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:59 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• oh wow not long i was breastfeed and doing this body sculpt with gilad he is amazing maybe about 4 months and i was back to my pre-pregnancy size lmao then i got pregnant again i never went on a diet just worked my butt off, lol i did tae-bo with billy banks and as previously stated body sculpt with giladboth are 30 minute workouts so i would work out for about an hr lol the whole time my son took a nap
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 1:53 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• It took me about 6 months, after the 8 week waiting period for my c-section. I ate less and hit the gym 3 times a week. I also went back to work (teaching) and had a 5 year old to chase after.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:51 AM on Sep. 27, 2009