How long after an extopic pregnancy can you have sex

Hi

I wanted to know if i had to wait the whole to weeks to have sex after an surgrey on my tubes to remove my baby. I can wait the hole time but it is hard. please help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, I would wait as long as your doctor told you to wait. Your body hasn't healed completely yet, and you need to let it heal. I had an ectopic pregnancy years ago, so first I want to tell you how sorry I am you are going through this. But I also want to tell you that I didn't wait long enough to do things after one of my c-sections, and ruptured my incision. Instead of waiting 6 weeks to drive, I had to wait nearly 6 months. Please do what your doctor tells you. Two weeks isn't very long.

Take care of yourself, and again, I'm so sorry.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• WAIT!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Definitely 100% WAIT!! Don't do anything right now, just wait the two weeks. There's a reason your Dr. has told you to wait, and I would listen to what they say. I know it seems like forever, but in the long run, you'll be glad you waited. And I'm very sorry for your loss ((HUGS))
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Sep. 26, 2009