Where can i buy large amounts of baby toiletries?

I dont want an average size more like economy size. Anyone know of a place?? Im looking for lotion shampoo bath wash powder things of that sort.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What about Sam's Club? They sell things in bulk.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 11:39 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• drugstore.com
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 11:53 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• How about Costco?
    (I don't know if they have that, for certain. I never bought anything special for my babies. They were just rinsed off, lol.)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:58 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Costco sells packs of Aveno baby wash, its got 2 big bottles of wash and a tube of lotion. they used to have J & J baby wash packs but I havent seen them in a while
    RVTMommy

Answer by RVTMommy at 12:08 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Before you buy economy of anything, I would recommmend trying out different types on your baby when he or she comes. If you have a baby with sensitive skin, the lotions, etc. you buy may be harsh on her skin. Also, you will be suprised of how little of each thing you need (esp. at first). My son is nearly two and he has only gone through 3-maybe 4 bottles of body wash and only 1 1/2 bottles of shampoo. I still have bottles and bottles of body lotion laying around. I only have used baby powder a handfull of times.
    Target and Wal Mart both sell larger bottles of baby toilitries for less than $2- a small amount to pay for something that lasts months.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:43 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I would also consider using cornstarch instead of baby power, the perfumes they put in the powders can be really irritating to babies skin....we used powder once, and my son broke out in a bloody diaper rash, and from what I hear, it's very common. Dr. Bronner's castille soap makes a very mild unscented baby soap, which you can buy in the gallon size, and I believe you can find it at Target and other natural food stores/co-ops.
    littlestchef

Answer by littlestchef at 8:19 PM on Sep. 27, 2009