How often do you and your husband have sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• IT varies, we have 4 kids, and life gets really busy sometimes, we have spurts. A few months we might go at it 3-4 times aweek, and then take a break to about once aweek or every other week, and then go crazy at least once a day for afew days/weeks.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:48 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Every other day
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• NEVER.. and its my fault, but im working on it. We might have sex once a month or every other month. It sucks. Im young, and its not a sleep/tired issue, but like i said, im working on it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Our schedule is kinda off because my husband works nights (4:30pm til 3:00pm) so during the week it is really difficult to find the time since we have a 6 year old and a 16 month old. It is usually about once every weekend. But I think you also have to take into account how long you have been married. We used to do it everyday, then everyother day, then every few days until it just got further apart. I think I would go nuts if we ever went to once a month though!!!! lol
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:56 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• having kids is a big part of all of all of our answers im sure..it varies for us too... we have sex probably.... on average once a week... sometimes well do several times a week... or sometimes we wont at all for two weeks or so.. it depends on how much were fighting. hahaha.
    AmyJoost

Answer by AmyJoost at 11:58 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I have NO sex drive so I just "let" him once a week because I love him and it's not his fault. He doesn' know though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• As often as possible!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:28 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Whenever I can convince him and he's not tired from work. I have to convince him because right now I am not on BC and we all know how reliable condoms are. I am fine with having baby number three, not so, for my DH. Actually he told me, I could have another if, I got a job that could support all of us and he could stay home and take care of the kids. (And he is actually better at raising kids than me!) Anyhow, our babies are 14 and 10 and so "starting over" isn't something he wants to do.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 1:05 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Well before my dr.'s orders told me not to have sex we would have sex about 3 times a day when he is not working and when he is working about one after our son is asleep... We joke and say that i am the man and he is the girl cause i am always tryin to talk him into it... lol I love having sex with my husband that is another form of communication to us beetter than words actions speak louder than words lol we are on our way to 2 kids been married for three yrs. i think that says alot
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• We usually have sex everyday, unless my monthly visitor is here. Sometimes we have sex 2-3 times a day, depending on circumstances. (My hubby's self employed & we only have 1 child.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Sep. 27, 2009