Is this nornal? Should I go to the er?

I am 23 weeks preggo with my second baby. I am/have been having abdominal cramping/disconfort since the night before last. I have had a similar problem before I got preggo. I went to urgent care, got blood tests and sat there for 5 hours or so. The said I had an evlevated heart rate and high blood count(they didnt specify) I dont know if what I am crurrently going though is the same thing or if it is pregnancy related. All I know is I didnt have this issue with my last pregnancy. The baby has been kicking and moving...but I dont know if I should go i and get more blood work done along with an ultrasound just to make sure she is ok. Its like abdomina cramps...my muscles are so tender that when I do get braxton hicks, they are unconfortable and slightly painfull.

Lilcountrygrl86

Asked by Lilcountrygrl86 at 12:05 AM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Health

• Call your OB. Mine had an on-call doctor return messages when the office is closed. I usually get an answer back in about an hour.
    always_chris

Answer by always_chris at 12:21 AM on Sep. 27, 2009