pink eye?

my newhew got pink eye we have all been really carefull and no one has got it yet except his silly grandpa who wiped the gunk from his eyes and then forgot to wash his hands and then eventually touched his eye go figure lol. anyways its the weekend so he cant see his dr are there any home remedies for curing pink eye? iv heard breastmilk anyone know about this? I dont know that he would want to put drops of breastmilk in his eye but hey im nursing lol. any way any help would be great. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Health

• I've heard of using breastmilk too but never tried it. I don't know of any other cures that are as inexpensive & easy.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 12:27 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• go to webmd.com and see if you can find anything on pink eye. also, try googling pink eye remedies.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:29 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Yes, breastmilk workd.

Similisan makes Pink Eye drops. You should be able to find a coupon online for $2 off

Answer by rkoloms at 6:39 AM on Sep. 27, 2009