Do You Have a Secret? Confession? Share It!!

to my husband.... i was going to confess about cheating till i woke up and saw the beautiful lettter you left, telling me how much you love and adore me.

I AM SOO SORRY :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i bought a hershey bar today..and ate it ..without buying any candy for my dh or ds.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:29 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• That I am hoping and praying that my ex's current gf realizes that they don't belong together and breaks up with him or he breaks up with her because she is such a controlling bitch and doesn't let him do anything that she doesn't approve of. I would love to tell her that him and I have been having sex on and off since they have been together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i chat with other guys on im, but only as friends. one only was getting too attached, so i stopped talking to him.. I was lonely , just need someone to talk to..oh my dh wasnot giving me attention, sorry! i wish my dh did give me more attention....
    Anonymous

• I still have feelings for a friend I've know since middle school. He's such a great guy and he has the most amazing eyes I've ever seen...............hmmmmm.

But hubby doesn't know that and doesnt know I ever like this guy at all. Dont know how he'd take it considering the guy and I are really close friends.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• MY GRANDFATHER DIED BEFORE I WAS ABLE TO TELL HIM THAT I FORGAVE HIM FOR MOLESTING ME.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I just lied to my boyfriend that his call awoke me from my sleep but I was really lurking about on here...now I feel kinda bad because he was going to leave the sweetest voice message for me to hear when I woke up but not really because he just told me live
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• lol even if i went anon i dont give away my secrets,actually i dont have real bad ones.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:48 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I do. My oldest son and his wife called on the 16th and told us that they're expecting a baby. She had a miscarriage in March so they only told the parents on both sides. No siblings, no friends, just the grandparents to be. I have been sworn to secrecy until she gets to the 3 month mark. She hit 6 weeks today so, 6 more weels to go until I can tell everyone that I am going to be a grandma again (my 2nd son has 2 sons who will be almost 5 1/2 and almost 4 when their cousin arrives next May) . Well, I am telling here but I am anon so it doesn't count. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I'm not telling Cafe MOm peps can see who you are!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I have had sex with 5 x the amout I claim. OOPS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Sep. 27, 2009