Clogged milk duct??

Help :((((( I think I have a clogged milk duct and I'm away from my 4 month old daughter for another 24 hrs :((((( Any suggestions??? Pumping has not really been relieving it and I tried a hot shower and it helped but my breast still feels like there is milk in there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Without having your little on there for help, all you can really do is pump. take a hot shower, and massage the area where the clogged duct is whle pumping. Remember to relax, and try to think about your baby while you are pumping. Good luck momma, know those clogged ducts hurt!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i had this and it was extremely painful! i took hot wet rags and placed them on the area that hurt th emost.. it ended up rupturing kinda and i went to the doctor and they put a bandage on it and now its fine
    casper4991

Answer by casper4991 at 1:09 AM on Sep. 27, 2009