I am a stay at home mother of 4 and i am looking for a legit work from home job that i can do perferably no phone work as i have a baby that is very chatty:) does anyone know of any legit jobs to do from home?

looking for something i can do in eve hours very good with internet research and computer but dont like data entry to much!!!

tanyabelle

Asked by tanyabelle at 2:32 AM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Start ebaying. Start with your closet clean out. Take it step by step and check it out. it's simple after the first time you got it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Check out LaptopsAndLaundry.com. You will find legitimate work at home ideas and money saving tips!

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 4:26 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:18 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Have you considered Tupperware?? my2.tupperware.com/amyroca there are MANY different ways to work this Business and NO INVENTORY!! I love it!!!! Let me know if you have questions.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:49 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• No work at home is great! If you want something spend your time getting a degree and go from there! I am speaking from experience.
    SouthernMOM1981

Answer by SouthernMOM1981 at 10:15 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I have a list of jobs you should check out, they're all free Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:32 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:10 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Go to school and get a degree.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I have a list of legit home based businesses and work at home jobs on my site. All are legit! No scams! Take some time and look through them to see which require phone work and which do not. But you will find that most do... There are some research Jobs available but those tend not to be looking for help as often...

www.SabrinasCloset.info

Good Luck and Gods Bless

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• This is risk free! 29$ to get started and its refundable for 4 months! TRY IT!!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2009