a question about the discharge - may be tmi.... LOL

ok i had sex with dh about a week and a half ago, i am discharging clear, sticky, stretchy stuff, im very emotional, feeling sick to my stomach all the time, finding that certain foods that i liked before are starting to sound nasty, my boobs dont hurt tho, but i do feel tired all the time, and i get heartburn after like everything i eat!
is that discharge a sign of pregnancy? could i be pregnant?
i took a preg. test the day b4 yesterday and it was neg, but could it be too soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• As hard as it is to wait, the best time to take a test and have it be accurate is really close to your period. So I would say its probably too early yet. I know how you feel though! Also you could be pregnant with those symptoms different people can have complete different symptoms. For instance I literally had nothing, but a missed period. Some people cant hold anything down because of pregnancy. When is your period due? The discharge could also be a sign of ovulation. Good luck hope your test comes out positive!! .:Baby*Dust:. for you!
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 3:00 AM on Sep. 27, 2009