signs your man is cheating? here are mine not sure if he is or not

im 8 month pregnant my b/f and i always had sex till 3 weeks ago when he stayed out over night drinkig with friends we have only had sex once he says he dont want to hurt the baby but i dunno, he dont go out to drink alot but he sits on here alot,one day he stayed ou till3am the next day i seen muddy foot prints going from the fron of the inside of my van to the back....why go from the ront to back whn theres doors back there.....he says him an some dudes where chillen in the van listening to some songs on the raido.....my feeling is were only togeth4er right now becuz he wants this baby really bad this is his first child...if u been cheated on plz tell me signs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• have you ever met a PI or a divorce lawyer? they will tell you the same thing: if he's doing something to make you think he's cheating, 99% of the time he is cheating.

I hope you are the 1%!

I hope you know that you dont have to put up with his crap and you and your baby will be fine if you choose to get away from this man.

If he is cheating on you, do not have sex with him. you cannot risk an STD or infection during your pregnancy. A man who disrespects the mother of his child does not know how to love the child.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:48 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Being gone alot,unknown calls, lack of interest in you,dressing up all the sudden,perfume smell,
    working overtime and not being at work,spending money and nothing to show for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• he says he goes out to drink once in awhile becuz its a mental thing just to get out becuz im moody
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Something smells like cheatin to me. No man just stays out all night drinking all of sudden. I would be watching him and checking his phone and maybe get up in the middle of the night when you seeit's 3am and he is not in bed. That's how i caught my EX he was sneaking out to the driveway to met her. Stupid!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• The signs are right there in front of you. And if you feel you're only together because of the baby...time to NOT be together. Being separate doesn't take the child away from him.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:34 AM on Sep. 27, 2009