need a lawyer in charlotte ,nc to end adoption that went bad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 AM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Adoption

• EVEN UR 2 YR OLD^^
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• You need to give more information. Are you the Birth mom or the A mom? How long has it been ?
    stillamom1213

Answer by stillamom1213 at 6:53 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I'd like to help, but need more info. Are you trying to get your child back? How long has it been and how did it "go bad"?
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 7:07 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• do you mean you want to give the kid back? I don't think you can do that, any more then I can cram one of my kids back up in me because "it just isn't going to work out" We need more info if we are to be of any help!
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 7:22 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• call the adoption place??? get the kids some help talkin to someone ASAP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Holy hell. WOW.
    First off, I'd take the boys to the doctor and to a psychiatrist... it really isn't their fault, they were taught that shit was okay. I understand how you feel... and had I caught them, I'd probably bust their ass... wow... I don't know how to go about the whole adoption thing though.

Wishing you luck.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 8:10 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Dss,police,doctors is trying to help me get help for my boys. But I know I can not keep these boys . I so fear for two yrs old ,the other children at school and my nieces and nephews. I need a lawyer . If know of any in Charlotte,NC please let me know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Sep. 27, 2009