So, Obama cannot solve the world's problems by having a series of dialogues?

During the campaign, Obama promised that HIS way of diplomacy was going to make everything wonderful in the world, and all countries would love us. It looks like SOME people (the leaders of France and England) are already realizing Obama's talk is cheap, and does nothing but appease the thugs of the world.

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/un-agrees-historic-plan-for-a-world-without-nuclear-arms-1896515.html

"We live in a real world not a virtual world...And the real world expects us to take decisions. I support the extended hand of the Americans, but what good has proposals for dialogue brought the international community? More uranium enrichment and declarations by the leaders of Iran to wipe [Israel] off the map,"
--N. Sarkozy

"It [is] time to "draw a line in the sand" with Tehran. Iran must not allow its actions to prevent the international community from moving forward to a more peaceful era."
--G. Brown

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 8:05 AM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Thank you abbynzachsmommy...I agree completely. A President cannot reason w/ tyrants & dictators. They only understand "peace thru strength" policies. These barbaric leaders hated Pres. Reagan & they deeply feared him. They hated Pres. Bush but they also feared him. Barack Obama poses 0 threat to them. He's an appeaser & I sadly believe that another 911 is on the horizon as many of the terrorist experts have warned about~

blondekosmic15

Answer by blondekosmic15 at 3:52 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Obama is a joke in every aspect. He now has a commerical out about being a good father. He doesn't know how to have good relations with our allies and thinks that the nations full of hatred towards us will love us if Obama has some talks with them. I think he forgot that "Actions speak louder than Words." I just saw today that he is giving tax payer money to Libyian Charities that are directly related to Quaddafi.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 8:09 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• He now has a commerical out about being a good father.

Are you kidding?! LOL This, coming from a man who admitted he was barely around when his girls were babies/toddlers!!! What are his girls, 10 and 7 years old NOW?! Yeah, great role model. (sarcasm)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:16 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Well usmc Quaddafi did call Obama his 'son' ...cringe
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:32 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Anyway,yes with some sitting down and having a discussion just wont cut it and that freakshow in Iran simply wants to wipe out Israel period.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:33 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Oh yes and Iran just test fired two missiles yesterday.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 9:27 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• And people wonder why we do not like Obama...and the sad thing is, we still have 3years3months of the crap...look at the damage he has done and is doing...I'm sure we wont even recognize America then.....I think we need to keep our children near us.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 9:38 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• One more reason to despise those who voted with the "what's the worst that could happen?" mentality when they consciously chose to vote for a guy with absolutely no useful job experience.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:46 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• OP are you a great mother ?

You spending most of your time in cafemom criticizing President .Why don't you spend time with your kids? Please give me the original quotes used by France President and England Prime minister.

I did not vote for Obama but I think he is a good father.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Sunday, September 27, 2009 8:57 AM

TEHRAN – Iran said it successfully test-fired short-range missiles during military drills Sunday by the elite Revolutionary Guard, a show of force days after the U.S. warned Tehran over a newly revealed underground nuclear facility it was secretly constructing.

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:47 AM on Sep. 27, 2009