Do you think that the chances for a baby to be neglected are greater when the child stays at home with the nanny than when the child is at a daycare?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm not sure.  I might be a bit biased because a couple of weeks ago there was a woman who posted a question because her daughter had been touched inappropriately at a daycare.  So if I were going to have someone else taking care of my children I would have a nanny, in my own home, and I'd make sure to have "nanny cams" in every room.

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 8:54 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• The BEST person to care for your baby is yourself or the baby's father. Failing that a trusted relative, one of the grandparents, or in extreme necessity one of your or SO's sisters.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Kids get neglected everywhere. I often wonder how many kids are getting neglected from the Mom's on this site because they are online so much.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:46 AM on Sep. 27, 2009