Is it the dollar tree or general dollar store that has the cheap $1 pregnancy tests?

I keep hearing about these, but I've always paid either $8-9 for a Clearblue or at least $5 for the Equate Wal-Mart brand. I'm thinking I may or may not be pregnant and I'm BFing, so my period is no way for indication since I don't have one. I want to take a test to find out for sure, but I just want a cheapie, since I'm guessing I'm probably not anyway and just want to be sure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Dollar tree tests are my friend. I can take one every other day when I know I should be getting close to starting (my cycle varys from 30-36 days) Also, on a site I found that tests these tests, they were some of the most sensitive of the ones you take the day after a missed period.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 2:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Dollar tree. Save a lot has them too if you have one of those.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 9:12 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Dollar general has them too. I haven't seen them at dollar tree. Save-A-Lot too, if you have one near by.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:19 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Thanks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• yep dollar tree and they WORK!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 11:57 AM on Sep. 27, 2009