How can I learn to sleep better of mornings after my daughter leaves for school

Morning My daughter is 16 and handicapped her bus comes between 8 and 8.10 and
she can come in between 3:35 and 4:05 here I have all this morning time and just
cannot get to sleep I have bad faults fooling with those who wont to be a pest to me
need to badly stop that then I have work to do sometimes but I am to tired can't.

Then the weekends come and I am acting like somebody who works during the week
sometimes fussing because things could of been done I know I need to work on saying know to those who wont to come inapproiate times biggest fault so please tell me how to get my rest while she is at school she was born with trismony downe's
syndrome at birth been a long long road but she is doing good thanks

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 9:48 AM on Sep. 27, 2009 in

• Studies have shown that too much sleep can be a bad thing. Get up when your daughter gets up and stay up. Do all your errands, housework, etc in the morning, that way you can have the afternoon to rest and relax, and maybe take a short nap in the early afternoon if you need too.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:29 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Why do you need to sleep then? Are you doing things at night that you cannot sleep then? I do my school work a lot of times at night.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• if you workout you would be more tired. idk if you do already but that worked for me, also do you work (chores, errands) b4 you sleep so you dont lay awake thinking about it. how much sleep do you get at night, if you get 8 hrs you really physically (most people) dont need more, are you sure you arent putting things off till the weekend to distract you from other stresses involved with you dd?
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2009