Mommy and Daughter time

What is the one thing just you are your daughter do that the boys are not included in. We garden. We grow all kinds of fruit and vegtables. She loves it because the boys stay inside and she gets alone time with me.

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 10:32 AM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We play-doh, paint, and well everything. When her daddy deployed, Cailleigh was a little too young for much "real" activities, so now that she is older and better at doing activities, I have taught her all of them. I don't know what will happen when her Daddy comes home.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Well she is only 8 months but we do have our special times. I buff her finger and toenails and give her a hand and foot massage. She then tries to return the favor. This is our special time. We also take baths together and she just likes to cuddle.

These are our mother/daughter times so far.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 10:35 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• We take a girls' day out. Sometimes, we go walk around the mall and buy a few little things. Sometimes, like this last Friday, we go get pedicures. Sometimes, we'll go out for lunch. My girl is 9 and we started having special days when she was 5 when her little brother was born. We love our days out.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:35 AM on Sep. 27, 2009