NUCLEAR WAR-FEAR?

Obama knew of Iran plant before U.N. assembly
President silent about revelation during major address, security council
The Obama administration reportedly knew about the second secret Iranian uranium enrichment program prior to the United Nations meeting, yet the president chose to say nothing about the revelation, either during his address to the General Assembly or yesterday, when he chaired a Security Council session.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=111027
Since the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama has maintained his determination to engage in direct negotiations with Iran over the Iranian nuclear program.

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 10:44 AM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm sure it won't be long before another one drops and I'm sure their target is us or Israel.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 11:59 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Honestly, we are all going to die someday and have no control over where or when.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Bush knew long before Obama--and I am referring to Daddy, not son. Obama was the first to expose the nuclear progress in Iran.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 12:45 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Sorry, I hit the answer button by accident. Obama came into office as this plant is nearing completion and has the capacity for producing nuclear grade uranium. The timing, I would think, is enough to get the world looking and force Iran into a more submissive stance regarding nuclear warheads. That Iranian guy (his name is impossible) is a very scary guy--however, there was little to use when there was little or no proof of the intended use of the plants. Now we have it. I certainly hope he is stopped soon--without war.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 12:48 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Hey lets all revert back to Cold War America. I think there are still bomb shelters out there that were never used. If not I am pretty sure we can find places on the internet that tell us how to build one. My country still has the sirens in place....JK The fact is we have been the only country brave/stupid (which ever term floats your boat) enough to use one on someone else. Does it bother me that Iran possibly has the capability of nuclear weapons, yes. Is the world ready for another Hiroshima or Nagasaki I do not think so. I guess at this point there is not much we as people can do and unfortunately there is not much we as a country can financially afford to do. We really need the backing of the world to handle a country like Iran.
    lori232

Answer by lori232 at 1:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Yes we begin to die the minute we are born but dying from a nuclear bomb can be avoided if we step up and put our money where our mouth is. Talking to them isn't going to help because it is going to go in one ear and out the other. Obama is crazy if he thinks all these other countries are going to decrease their supply of nuclear bombs. Of course they are going to tell him what he wants to hear, just the same way he is treating us, telling us what we want to hear and doing something completely different.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 1:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Would everyone rather have been kept in the dark about all this? Ignorance is bliss, after all. If every American knew about every single terrorist threat and every single world secret that goes in and out of the Oval Office every single day...why, the modern world as we know it would collapse. People would go batshit insane with fear.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• He is looking after his muslim extremist brothers.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2009