If your husband told you that he picks his nose and eats it, or if you caught him in the act... how would you handle it?

Just curious, since this just happened to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• OMG! I'd make him feel like a jackass, and let him know how gross and immature it is to do that! My husband picks his nose but doesn't eat them, he flicks his, it's gross and I bitch when he does it but it's like a habit or something, I normally hand him a tissue if I catch him.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 10:47 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Thats disgusting. A 5 year old does that, not a grown up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• lmao... thats funny but nasty as hell at the sametime. i dont know what i would do. my DH picks his nose and puts it on the damn couch and i bitch everytime its NAsTY my two yr old doesnt eat her boogers and doesnt put it on the couch.. tell him u saw him and ur not kissing him until u know he has stopped.. Just think of how many times he has done this b4 and u have kissed him lol im sry this is amusing to me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i read it to my dad he said to ask him when the hell hes goin to grow up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• My father did this til the day he died. DISGUSTING!! Seriously. But for some reason my mom never confronted him about it. Personally, I'd probably have thrown up after seeing it, to me that is so gross. I gag when dd does that, so I can't imagine if I saw dh doing it.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 11:11 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Tell him he is an adult now and that if he keeps doing it, you can't see him as anything other than a little boy becase that is what little boys do (they do) And if he wants to look grown up and sexy, he better stop that! Really! Does it make you feeli a little bit like hurling? It doe make me feel like hurling and I'm not even there!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• my huspand sometimes very rarely closes one nostril and blows his stuff on the ground out side,its so sick,i yell at him for that. if my huspand did that i would dog him,lol, i know it sounds mean but sick!. my 17year old stepson eats his,i saw him but didnt say anything.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 12:21 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Your just taking something out of your body and putting it back in... I dont do it and I get mad at my son for doing it because its pretty gross. Boogers do belong to you though... how many of you women put that thing in there mouth that doesnt belong to them and someone goes potty out of? I think that is pretty darn gross compared to your own boogs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Honestly there are some arguments in the medical community that ingesting boogers can be beneficial to your immune system. That because the hairs in your nose catch various illnesses, that by then ingesting them instead of breathing them in you are boosting your cells to help pervent the illness. The large catch in this thinking isn't that its gross because of what's in your nose, but because your hands are usually not very clean at all. (unless you just washed them and didn't touch anything). Besides everyone has swallowed boogers before, but its usually called post nasal drip.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Personally I don't care. My hubby does it and it does not bother me. Now if he did it in public, that would be different. I would nicely request that he leave that for home (he never has that I am aware of so this is not an issue for us).
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 6:21 PM on Sep. 27, 2009