Does Anyone Have A Good Vegan Oatmeal Cookie Recipe?

I am lactose intolerant and a health nut. I know butter and veggie oil isn't good for you long term. Do you have a vegan oatmeal cookie recipe? I make oatmeal cookies from scratch, therefore, I am not asking you to tell me how to make cookies. If you have a vegan recipe you'd love to share please send me one. Thanks?

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 11:10 AM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Health

• RECIPE INGREDIENTS
    1 1/2 organic bananas
    1/2 cup organic applesauce
    2 teaspoon vanilla
    1/2 cup brown sugar or sucanat
    1 cup whole-wheat flour (scant)
    1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
    dash salt
    1 teaspoon cinnamon
    dash nutmeg
    3/4 cup oatmeal
    2 tablespoon Wild Oats Organic Raisins

DIRECTIONS
    Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.

Blend bananas, applesauce, vanilla and brown sugar in blender until creamy. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add the blended wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in the oatmeal and raisins.

Drop by spoonfuls onto baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until just golden brown.

colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 11:12 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 2:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2009