Miserable

I don't know if it's horrible allergies or what. This has been going on since April and it's literally putting me down. I have the classic allergy symptoms such as sneezing, runny/itchy nose. The problem is, nothing takes care of it. I've tried every over the counter medication I could find and no results. I have no clue what the heck I'm even allergic to but I'm miserable. Any suggestions?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 11:15 AM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Did you move into a different home, get a pet, new furniture, new rugs? Can you see any visible mold anywhere in the home? All of these things can cause symptoms such as you describe. Check it out, sit down and think of what has changed. New homes can be filled with drywall dust, carpet fibers, anything of that nature.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:19 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Gosh, I am sorry, I lost my train of thought. Anyway, I suggest you buy a clean air machine. Run it in your home. Do not leave your windows open ever. Run your air if needed. Talk to your Dr. if nothing else seems to be helping. I have severe allergies as well.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:21 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I've been like that twice with in 3 months, and the congestion lasts for up to 3 weeks, and I've taken meds and nothing is helping, I quit taking meds now and letting it run it's course.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• You may have a sinus infection! Only antibiotics will get rid of it, good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:52 AM on Sep. 27, 2009