Would you like to reply to anons. here?

Have you gotten a mean unkind reply? If so what would you like to say to them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Your posting your question ANON, so why do that this isn't a horrible or embarrassing question.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:35 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I think the anon. button should be removed. It would probably eliminate some of the nasty attitudes at times, when no one has anything to hide behind.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 11:38 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I get mean replies all the time.  I laugh and move on.  Thats from anonymous and people who aren't anonymous.  Crap happens, lol.  If I didn't want to deal with the rude replies, well, I wouldn't be on Cafemom.

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:41 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Its because those anon women are to scared to say the crap they say without anon. They just want to get a reaction. Its possible they arent even moms, but 12 year olds bored trying to get a laugh!
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 11:48 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I think the ANON button give everybody an excuse to be mean to one another. People who post ANON are mean to the people who don't because no one can see who they are and the people who don't post ANON are mean to the ANONS because they feel justified because they went ANON in the fist place. It's a continuous cycle that unless the ANON button is removed all together will continue.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:50 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I agree the anon button allows people to say what they want and 'hide'. Alot of times the anon reply is not even anything to do with the question, but just a random mean remark instead. NOT very nice when someone is really wanting advice and help! Wish they would take the anon button away-- then maybe there would not be so many 'trolls' and drama at CM.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I use the anon button because I don't want any one to be able to search my screen name and find what I've had to say. I've even searched my screen name on yahoo and it brings up everything I do openly with it on here. I don't want my family to find what I have to say. If I wanted them to read what I said here I'd invite them on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I post anon b/c I don't want ppl to google my answers, etc. I think that the OP of the ? should be able to ignore any replies to her post. If we had that, we could hit ignore to that person and they would not be able to respond any further, thus making only solutions visible. JMO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2009