When you were a teen did you allways fantasize of your future?

Iknow personally i did that like everyday! I couldnt wait to find the right "one" and have kids and all that. Me & My friends even picked names! Haha, sometimes i miss those days!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes and nothing has gone as planned, though I did graduate college I'm still not working in my career, way too much cometition around her for that.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I wanted just to be grown. I hated being a teen. Being told what to do.

Answer by louise2 at 11:48 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• My friends and I did the same thing, even into my early 20's. I am 32 and my life is nothing like my fantasies. I would not change my life for anything though!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 12:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I still fantasize about what it would be like to meet "the one" but its not looking so good for me... I wish I was cinderella so I could get the prince and live happily ever after... lol.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 12:59 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Oh yes. I thought up names for my future children, designed wedding dresses, made a list of qualifications for my future husband, drew up plans for my "dream house", fantasized about the wonderful world of college...the list goes on and on.

Now, I am twenty-three and I can still only dream about some of those things. I graduated from high school (I was even my class-elected speaker), but while I was accepted to the Art Institute of Seattle, I have yet to attend any form of "higher education". My beloved meets all of my prior spousal qualifications, and I did indeed name our daughter Lucy Rose. However, I cannot yet marry the man I have chosen, because he is still legally married to another (by the way, he was married and separated from her LONG before I met him, but she is avoiding the papers to this day). So, those wedding gown designs must stay packed away a bit longer.
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I dreamed of marriage, kids, a nice hous ein the 'burbs with a big dog, two matching cars, white picket fence, tons of friends and neighbors, being the PTA president, volunteer of the year, and Sunday School teacher.
    I won't say I have given up on those dreams yet, and I have accomplished some and others are on their way to fulfillment!!!
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I never looked too far into the future because I never knew what options there were for me.
    I was fighting for my survival on a daily basis from abuse and neglect so my future consisted on making it through each day I was at school and then each hour I had to spend at home.
    Now that I'm an adult with a wonderful husband, children, and granddaughter, I look forward to the future with hope and love.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2009