Do you secretly enjoy the movies and TV shows that your children watch?

I don't mind watching Hannah Montana with my girls, Spongebob cracks me up, The Barbie movies are actually pretty adorable, Abby Cadabby is precious and I think the movies that we watch on a regular basis (Horton, Meet the Robinsons, Kung Fu Panda, Nemo, Bee Movie, Disney's Earth...) are quite entertaining as well. =-)
Granted I despise the Imagination Movers, The Wiggles, The Backyardigans and I HATE The Wonder Pets.....GAGGGGG!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do tend to like what my kids like. I really love the shows like Yo Gabba Gabba where I end up having several head scratching wtf moments.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 12:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• It's no secret around here! I love kids shows. I enjoy almost every disney movie. I'm not a huge fan of stuff like The Wiggles and Telitubbies. Oh and I LOVE Milo and Otis!!! I could probably quote that one word for word! LOL
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 12:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I don't secretely like any of them. I do like some of them and the ones I like are the ones that get watched more freqently.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• He watches Baby Genius and I found myself dancing to the songs!! lol. Same with Barney and Dora. Everyone looks at me funny when I do this, lol.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Oh I love Spongebob. I was only 11 when it premiered. My husband is a big fan as well. I mean, we're not Spongebob freaks or anything, but we have seen all the episodes. We don't collect merchandise or anything like that LOL.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:03 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I love hannah, zack and cody, phineas & ferb.

Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Mehehehehe, I have a mom crush on the Imagination Movers and Anthony from the wiggles. All in all I like her shows--except for Dora! Due to her preK she learned about Dora and now that is the ONLY nickelodeon show allowed in our house. PBS shows and playhouse disney are so much cuter.
    Although I have to admit, I am a little burned out on Hugglers. When she had the colic, that was the only thing that calmed her, so watching Hugglers from noon to midnight every day for six months kind of killed it for me.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 1:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• O-yea I just love all my kids movies and I bought my kids YOUR BABY CAN READ and I enjoy watching that with them as well
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 1:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Not at all - I have no patience for them.
    Now that I'm raising my granddaughter (she's almost 8 months old) I guess I'll have to grit my teeth and bear it. My mission, though, is to avoid using the tv as much as possible like I did with my children so she won't rely on it for entertainment. I read to her a lot and plan on taking her to fun places when she's older where she can learn new things without realizing it because it's so much fun.
    I wouldn't mind watching some of the Disney movies from the early 90's and older, though, if we had a rainy day with nothing better to do. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I love phineas and ferb. i don't mind spongebob but he can get annoying after a while. (i can sing nearly the whole song from memory alone though) and wizards of waverly place is cute. but the rest of them drive me psycho.

i can tolerate dora, diego, and the back yardigans, but only for so long. and i wont put yo gabba gabba on unless there is NOTHING else on for her. and i straight out refuse to put the wiggles or imagination movers on.
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2009