Does anyone know of any at home jobs that are not scams so I may make a little bit of extra money?

I will not be able to stay at home full time as we do not make much money. I was looking for at home jobs, but a lot of them are scams and i'm afraid to try. If anyone has any suggestions that would be fantastic! Thanks!!!!

Jennifarter

Asked by Jennifarter at 12:25 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:10 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• www.mediak.com You'll probably ant the product yourself! I love it!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 12:29 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• *want
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 12:30 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I have a list of home based businesses and work at home jobs on my site. ALL are legit so take your time and go through the details on a few to find what is right for you!

www.SabrinasCloset.info

Good Luck and Gods Bless!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:39 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I wanted to make some extra money, then i replaced my income completely! Risk free! try it!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    Let me know if I can help with questions or details. I hope you have a great weekend!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:11 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
    Improve your overall health by adding four of the world`s most powerful and nutritious superfruits to your diet with only two 2 oz. doses a day

FAMILY'S HEALTH
    Contribute to your children`s nutrition by satisfying their daily fruit intake with a convenient, nutritious and delicious juice supplement... they won`t stop asking for more.

* Increased Energy.
    * Pain & Migraine Relief.
    * Post-menstrual Syndrome Relief.
    * Anti-arthritic.
    * Improved Skin.
    * Bone Loss Prevention.
    * Anti-aging.
    * Boosts metabolism weight loss.
    * Blood Cleanser.
    and more.....

Independent Business Owner:
    * Only $38 (incl. tax and shipping) to join
    * 7 different way to get paid
    * Fastest growing mlm in US
    * Ground floor opportunity
    * All new signups in your downline (One legged matrix)
    * 30 day money back guarantee

check out
    tiggerneeyore

Answer by tiggerneeyore at 2:17 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• the website at http://rsblaine.mandurarep.com/
    hope to hear from you soon!
    tiggerneeyore

Answer by tiggerneeyore at 2:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• The Scentsy program is wonderful and it is so easy!  Take a look and see what it has to offer you. 

http://www.scentsy.com/kblack

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 5:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2009