Grey's anatomy online?

I have been looking for a website to watch season 5. Does anyone know a safe site that has the whole season where I don't have to download anything?

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 12:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• Try abc11.com
    DBoswell

Answer by DBoswell at 1:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• yeah you should be able to watch them on the abc website for free, no downloading.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 1:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• on netflix, it's streaming now.
    or surfthechannel.com, find grey's anatomy and the tudou sites are good and clear.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 8:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• You can do a netflix subscription for pretty cheap, like $10 a month, and they stream it on there. I'm catching up on Desperate Housewives adn Greys Anatomy now since my Dish Network didn't broadcast ABC for the last half of the season lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:36 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• go to http://www.abc.com That's the official site. You stream it, no downloading, and it's free! Perfect quality also! lol
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 29, 2009