Unidentified Flying Humanoid?

I was watching something last night and they were talking about the occurance of UFH sightings. Apparently this is something that is not uncommon in Mexico or Mexican Myths... Where could I find more information about this? The show was kinda vague - There are stories of sitings and video that dates back years and years, even a "corpse" but this is actually one I have never heard of... So, I was wondering if it's something that someone could kinda fill me in on? Thanks!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 12:53 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Was it MonsterQuest you were watching? They did an episode about this a while back. All I know is that there are numerous videos, stories and documentation about flying people. No one knows if they are human-shaped UFOs, flying aliens or even humans that can fly.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Yep, it was Monster Quest... I had never seen it before, I just stumbled on it last night when I was on the site looking for something to watch... But now I want more information. They talked about sitings, and even history in the myth, so I (being overly curious about everything) want to know more.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Never heard of it but now I'm curious too! I think I'm going on a google quest now lol.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 1:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Perhaps books on Mexican folklore would include some information. I remember something like this briefly mentioned in a book I read a few years ago on folklore that examined various world "creatures that had traits in common with vampires.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I had to share: when I first read this I thought it said hemorrhoid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• LOL! Anon! I don't even want to picture that! Could you imagine the video? lol! EWWW!!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Wow....Unidentified Flying Humanoid? My first thought was a failed case of "Here, hold my beer and watch this!"

I didn't watch the show but theoretically, if we're dealing with aliens. Think of Superman. He was an alien, he could fly.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 10:33 PM on Sep. 27, 2009