What is your dream job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would love to be on the food network that would be the greatest job in the world to me
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Where I have the right to work, make decisions with and for company, have job security, no office drama, make the money I deserve and can take pride in my work and so does my boss.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• oh do i have to pick just one? okay I would love to own my own store a little country type store filled with herbs and crafts and all the cute things people always love to stop and look at. Part of me thinks for just a day being a rock star could be fun but only for a day lol. So yup its owning my own store and being creative and having freedom, I want to love what i do kind of like being a SAHM right now i love what i do but know that in the furture I will get to try something else that will make me happy and owning a store has always been one of my goals.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I want to be an RN in a nice clean hospital. Where there is no forced over time. And where everyone gets along and does their job with out having to be told too. No drama and whine babies would be nice too!
    MuddyHuggies

Answer by MuddyHuggies at 1:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• To be the angel from that show. Were the angel had the right words at the right time, to help the person. And get paid well enough to live comfortably not lavishly.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• To own a cozy little deli/cafe. but Im going for a degree in social work right now. I love to help people, especially feeding them.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 2:09 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• To work in just about any capacity I am qualified for in a medical office.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:12 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• to be a SAHM. I have wanted to be for most of my life. No such luck though. I will be going back to work 8 weeks after dd is born.
    xredstarsx

Answer by xredstarsx at 2:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2009