What is the most effective BC without hormones and not an iud or whatever?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Health

• abstinence
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Tubal
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 1:29 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• for me? it was getting my husband a vasectomy :) before that we used condoms and amazingly we never had any surprise pregnancies! I cant use Birth control it messes with me and hubby agreed i was not a nice person on them when we were dating plus the insomnia sucked. so condoms is what we used till he was ready to get fixed.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I can not use anything with hormones and I do not believe in IUDs either. I tried to have my tubes tied after my last son was born but the hospital is not permited to preform tubals because they are a Catholic hospital... We looked in to a vasectomy but just haven't gotten there yet. So, for now we use either condoms or sponges. We prefer the sponges, but they that expensive. I am trying to get a diaphram which will replace the sponge, but as of yet, haven't gotten one...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• #1 Abstinence- YES IT'S POSSIBLE. You will abstain if you truly love one another.

#2 Tubal or Vasectomy

#3 Condoms and/or diaphragm

#4 Copper IUD

#5------->>>> Realizing there is more ways to have fun sexually than just intercourse!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Get the book Taking Control of Your Fertility, learn how your body works and try natural Family Planning. When done correctly it is effective as birth control.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• What about a diaphragm? They work without hormones and have no side effects. They never caused a stroke, infertility or PID; you won't gain weight, get depressed, or lose your libido; your periods won't be affected. They have never been the subject of class action lawsuits and are instantly reversible.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Diaphragm's can cause a increase in bladder infections and is used with spermicide. Spermicide can cause vaginal irritation and may cause an allergic reaction.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2009